Be kind to everyone !

on Wednesday, January 12, 2011


No matter who you are nor where you are from,
we all struggle in some shape or form.

This is a journey we are all taking together.
Our life lessons may be different, yet the lessons are always relentlessly ongoing and often emotionally and physically exhausting – for both you and me that is.

“Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle,”
and just because their battles are not the same
as yours does not mean that they struggle less.

So be gentle with one another. Understand that everyone holds deep inhibitions they are afraid to reveal; for they too are embarrassed by their own suffering… 

I think "there is no wrong way to perform an act of kindness."

#*..gypsy..*#

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kind to everyone I meet But They didn't kind on me back....:(